Thursday, October 11, 2012

Show Me 3d Abstract Inspiration!

Abstract 3D Wallpapers
Abstract 3D Wallpapers


Abstract 3D Wallpapers
Abstract 3D Wallpapers

Abstract 3D Wallpapers
Abstract 3D Wallpapers

Abstract 3D Wallpapers
Abstract 3D Wallpapers

Abstract 3D Wallpapers
Abstract 3D Wallpapers

What is a web designer without inspiration? And what is inspiration without artists? This time, I was looking for talented 3d artists with great abstract skills across the globe. I've researched through many and many galleries to get the best (I mean personal) 3d abstract art available. I also included the names of the artists and there website. That means all the credits goes to them! I just made a GREAT top15 of my favourite art.

3DWhat? 3D Abstract art is a modern form of art designed on a computer (for the people who lived in a 3d box for the last decade). I wrote an article about it because I see a lot articles about fonts, photo's and other art but not much about abstract art, strange! Maybe am I the only one who likes it :)

I want to learn it too!!!! If you are interested to make some abstract art yourself, you should learn some programs. 3d Abstract art is usually designed in programs like:

Autodesk 3d studio max
Autodesk Maya
Maxon Cinema 4D
Daz3d Bryce
These are 3d programs and are perfectly to create complexed 3d models. After that, Photoshop is the program for combining the graphics together and add some effects to it. The finalize part is very important to change your art from 'cool' to 'awesome!!!'.

I think most of the people who is reading this article, are familiar with Photoshop but not with 3d programs. 3d studio max or Cinema4D is the way to go to start with 3d modelling, because there are lots and lots tutorials available.

About this collection 3d abstract art is often used for desktop wallpapers and prints. I am sure if you type '3d abstract wallpaper' in Google or Yahoo, you get lots of 'cool' art but I selected really the best of the best. Enjoy the graphics and BE CREATIVE!